Critical Care/ICU/PICU/NICU opening in Houston, Texas. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
1. Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
2. Current State of Texas license/permit to practice professional nursing.
3. Certified in Basic Life Support; other certification based on nursing unit requirements.
4. One or more years of Nursing experience in area of intended practice.
5. Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of \"we advance health\" through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
BASIC FUNCTION: Position responsible for collaborating with the physician and healthcare team in the delivery of patient care, utilizing the nursing process to facilitate the delivery of patient care.
Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the patient served. Performs hourly patient rounds, bedside shift report and AIDET communication. Must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development as it relates to the different life cycles.
Keyphrases: critical care jobs, critical care nurse jobs, critical care medicine jobs, critical care nursing jobs, critical care nurses jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care transport nurse jobs, critical care registered nurse jobs, pediatric critical care jobs, surgical critical care jobs, critical care paramedic jobs, intensive care jobs, nicu nursing jobs, picu jobs, picu nurse jobs, cardiac critical care jobs, cardiac critical care medicine jobs, neonatal icu nurse jobs Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care unit, hospice, intensive, intensive care, neonatal, psychiatric, surgical, tcu, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.