StandardQualifications: HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood - Kingwood, Texas
Director (RN) - Medical Telemetry Unit (3ST)
The most advanced hospital services available in the Houston area are right in your own backyard at HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
. As part of the nationwide HCA Healthcare system, Kingwood patients have access to advanced medical care and physicians trained at top hospitals. Kingwood also provide the communities of Northeast Houston, Humble, New Caney and Cleveland, Texas with education and outreach programs. This facility has a total of 411-beds in acute care.
Our doctors, nurses and staff are committed to preserving and extending the health of our patients. Here are just a few ways we show that commitment:
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
- 24-hour emergency room
- Innovative and customized cardiovascular services, including heart and vascular surgery
- State of the art imaging and endoscopy services for more accurate diagnosis and treatment plans
- Inpatient rehab for physical recovery from stroke, trauma, orthopedic injuries and more
- Neurosciences program including our Joint-Commission-accredited Primary Stroke Center and the Sleep Center of Excellence
- Women's Center and pediatric services with access to pediatric specialists 24/7
is currently accepting applications for Director (RN) - Medical Telemetry (3ST). Responsibilities:
- L eading, enhancing, directing, organizing, monitoring, and controlling all operational services in the Nursing Service Units to ensure cost efficient, high quality patient care.
- Accountable for assessing, planning, developing, implementing, and coordinating strategies and tactics of the Business Service Units of responsibility (as defined below) to achieve optimal financial performance, cost efficiency, business growth, quality performance, clinical superiority and market leadership.
- Knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the adult and geriatric population
- Provides leadership and supervision for managers/staff of the medical and surgical units.
Associated topics: care unit, coronary, hospice, intensive, intensive care unit, mhb, registed, surgery, surgical, unit