- HWLLC of MD
- $72,070.00 -98,340.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
1074 Co Rd 158
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
The chosen Candidate will work as a Med-Surg Nurse on a PRN basis on day shift 7 AM for 12 hours at $37 per hour.
The PRN Incumbent will have the opportunity to work in various Healthcare settings i.e. Hospitals, Clinics, Nursing Homes And Surgical Centers
Key PRN Assignment Attributes:
- Treat Patients With A Wide Variety Of Needs That Are Contingent On The Severity The Patient's Illness Or Injury
- In a Clinic setting, the PRN will conduct routine Physical Exams
- Form relationships with your Patients.
- In a Hospital, the PRN Nurse will work collaboratively with other Healthcare Professionals to treat Patients with complex diagnoses that often require technology-driven total care.
Must have at least an ASN with prior Med Surg experience.
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, hospice, intensive care, mhb, nurse clinical, nurse rn, psychiatric, surgery, surgical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.