Qlarant is a not-for-profit corporation that partners with public and private sectors to create high quality, safe, and efficient delivery of health care and human services programs. We have multiple lines of business including population health, utilization review, managed care organization quality review, and quality assurance for programs serving individuals with developmental disabilities. Qlarant is also a national leader in fighting fraud, waste and abuse for large organizations across the country.
In addition, our Foundation provides grant opportunities to those with programs for underserved communities.
Best People, Best Solutions, Best Results
Voted \"Best and Brightest Companies to Work For\" and \"Top Workplace\" in 2018
Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of Behavioral Health projects to ensure that goals or objectives and contract requirements of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
The position is remote but will require travel when necessary to meet business needs.
- Provides company leadership in the area of BH, including but not limited to analysis of business opportunities related to BH; prioritization and development of customer solutions; Oversees BH contract(s) to ensure all contract requirements are met; Promotes a basic level of BH knowledge among other staff; Completes and supports contract activities as assigned.
- Acts as the company customer, business partner, advocacy group, professional association and regulator liaison for topics related to BH; Remains current on developments in the BH field.
- Provides oversight of BH contractual requirements; maintains working knowledge of customer needs and contract requirements, deliverables, resource requirements, budget management; monitors and adheres to cost projections, and continuously explores operational efficiencies. Ensures systems are in place for contract compliance and timely deliverables. Develops and works with others to utilize management tools to monitor contract performance.
- Coordinates with other Management to ensure that staff has clear direction of the objectives required; Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority. Confers with project personnel to provide BH related technical advice and to resolve problems; Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget. Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Leads the development, evaluation process, and implementation of BH policies, procedures, and training/education modules relating to all contract activities.
- As applicable, works with subcontractor(s) to develop and implement BH policies and procedures consistent with requirements of the prime contract.
- Supports ongoing customer relationships and development of new BH initiatives.
- Represents the organization at the state and national level in relation to company BH expertise and contract administration.
- Prepares written reports, articles for publication, and requests for proposals/grants appropriate to BH subject matter.
- As applicable, works with the government contract oversight coordinator to ensure all aspects of the contract are met as specified in the SOW; Liaisons with contract contacts and other external/internal customers with responsibilities including: facilitating meetings, attending committee meetings, and addressing questions and concerns raised by contractor.
- Provides updates and oral presentations regarding contract activity as required by contract.
- Encourages staff and management to improve BH related procedures in an effort to maximize production of deliverables including implementing training programs to provide continued learning for staff development.
- Ensures availability and training of resources. Provides job specific orientation and training when called upon. Develops BH training content, resources and programs specific to job functions.
- Based on contract requirements, may develop a working relationship with military, law enforcement or other partners to provide them necessary support.
Associated topics: abuse, behavioral, casework, cell, counselor, domestic, field, insights, mental health, msw